Olmsted Medical Center – Skyway Clinic
318 First Avenue SW | Suite 203
Rochester, MN 55902
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
Closed on weekends and holidays
Located immediately above the Loop Restaurant + Bar in the 318 Commons building at 318 First Avenue SW in Rochester, MN., OMC’s Skyway Clinic is home to University of Minnesota—Rochester student health services and offers appointment-based family medicine services to the general public.
Nearby street and ramp parking is available—and we’ll even reimburse your parking costs.
OMC’s Skyway Clinic—healthcare your way in the skyway!
The Skyway Clinic can see patients who are 18 months of age or older. Come to the Skyway Clinic for help with the following:
- Allergies (including red, itchy eyes)
- Bladder/urinary tract infections (females, 12-65 years old)
- Cold sores
- Colds, coughs, and runny noses
- Ear aches and infections
- Flu symptoms
- Insect bites/stings
- Lab tests for strep, influenza, and mono (extra charges apply)
- Minor burns and rashes (eczema, poison ivy/oak, athletes foot, etc.)
- Minor sunburn
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pregnancy tests (18 years and older, extra charges apply)
- Sinus infections
- Skin infections including impetigo and ringworm
- Sore throat
- Stitch removal